Please visit the web links below for more information about BNI. We hope that you will find interesting and useful information throughout our website.
- Our History
- Resourceful Information
- Dates to Remember
- How You Can Help
- Our Manuals and Literature
- Contact Us
Working to obtain justice in housing for all MD residents, BNI serves 18,000 to 20,000 people each year as they seek to resolve the most basic of issues – ensuring that all have access to housing.
Our publications provide the information you need to know your rights and responsibilities, whether you are a tenant or a landlord. Join BNI in promoting justice in housing for all.
Calendar & Events Page
Baltimore City "Tenant-Landlord Matters" Seminar
- April 7th at 6pm-8p
- Southeast Anchor Branch Library: 3601 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224
Know Your Rights!
- April 10th at 6pm-8p
- 205 S. Hays Street, Bel Air MD 21014
- RSVP to 410-638-4434 x 1 or email AWilliams@bni-maryland.org Space is Limited!
- Click Here to View the Flyer
BNI Board of Directors Meeting...
The BNI News Letter:
- Our most recent Newsletter was published in January 2013
- To read this issue, please click here
- Look for new editions in the months of January, March, May, July, September and November
Annual Meeting – TBD