Please visit the web links below for more information about BNI. We hope that you will find interesting and useful information throughout our website.
- Our History
- Resourceful Information
- Dates to Remember
- How You Can Help
- Our Manuals and Literature
- Contact Us
Working to obtain justice in housing for all MD residents, BNI serves 18,000 to 20,000 people each year as they seek to resolve the most basic of issues – ensuring that all have access to housing.
Our publications provide the information you need to know your rights and responsibilities, whether you are a tenant or a landlord. Join BNI in promoting justice in housing for all.
2530 N. Charles Street,
Baltimore, MD 21218
- Administration: (410) 243-4468
- Fair Housing: (410) 243-4400
- Call Center / Tenant Landlord Hotline: (410) 243-6007
- Click For Our Current Job Opportunities
- Click For Volunteer Opportunities
- Tenant/Landlord questions, Please Click Here